February 12, 1986 - Atlanta, Georgia
- June 2002 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Amelia's older sister Leticia leaves home and moves to Barfield, cutting herself off from the family.
- The family tries to reconnect with Leticia, to no avail.
- Amelia and her mother move to Blackwood Mountain.
- Fall 2002 - Barfield
- Amelia begins her junior year at Barfield High School.
- Spring 2004 - Barfield
- Amelia asks Blake to prom, and they begin a relationship that ends in the summer. He was her first boyfriend.
- Fall 2004 - Miduna Beach
- Amelia begins attending college at University of Miduna Beach, studying journalism.
- She joined UMB's equal rights publication and sports reporting.
- December 2006 - Miduna Beach
- Amelia and Grant meet and begin dating.
- Summer 2008 - Miduna Beach
- Amelia graduates from UMB and gets a job writing for a LGBTQIA organization.
- Amelia and Grant move into an apartment together.
- Fall 2009 - Barfield
- Amelia and Grant get engaged.
- Summer 2010 - Barfield
- Amelia and Grant get married.
- Fall 2011 - Barfield
- Amelia begins her masters program for journalism.
- Summer 2013 - Barfield
- Amelia completes her masters program and quits her former job.
- She begins working at Barfield Daily.
- November/December 2015 - Barfield
- Grant comes out to Amelia, and they decide to get a divorce.
January 1 - Barfield
- Amelia moves in with Sakimi Aizawa.
- January 24 - Barfield Supermarket
- January 26 - Barfield Daily
- January 27 - Barfield
- January 29 - Barfield, Baptiste-Grenier Bakery
- March 30 - Barfield
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.