June 1998 (San Francisco)
- Lana is born & named Dylan Jada Coby.
October 8, 2003 (San Francisco)
- Lana's dad never picks her up from preschool. Lana hasn't heard from him since.
April 2005 (San Francisco)
- Lana's mom gets remarried. Lana moves in with a family of step-siblings she hates.
November 2005 (San Francisco)
- Lana's mom gets divorced for the second time.
August 2007 (Sacramento)
- Lana's mom gets married for the third time.
- Lana moves to a new school & gets bullied for her name. She tells people to start calling her Lana and they do.
July 2009 (Sacramento)
- Lana's mom gets divorced for the third time & they move again.
March 2011 (Sacramento)
- Lana's mom starts dating 'Dick' the worst step-father of them all.
September 2012 (Sacramento)
- Lana's mom marries Dick.
- Dick convinces Nicole to send Lana to military school and she does.
- Lana starts hanging out with stoners & going out clubbing because she hates her parents.
December 2013 (Sacramento)
- Lana's mom announces she is divorcing Dick.
- Lana gets expelled from her military school for starting a fire in her dorm room.
- Lana ends up getting homeschooled but spends her time making plans to run away.
June 2014 (Beverly Hills)
- Nicole's new boyfriend invites Lana to look at his son's school and see if she wants to attend.
- Nicole and Gordon Phelps get engaged after Lana gives her blessing.
September 2014 (Beverly Hills)
- Lana starts attending boarding school with her new almost-step-brother.
- Lana starts dating her closeted roommate secretly.
January 2015 (Beverly Hills)
- Lana attends her mother's fifth wedding to Gordon Phelps.
- Lana starts spending weekends with her mother and building up a relationship again.
March 2015 (Beverly Hills)
- Lana breaks up with her girlfriend because her girlfriend is afraid of coming out of the closet.
- Lana starts drinking some more.
September 2015 (Beverly Hills)
- Lana hooks up with her ex-girlfriend (who is 'dating' a guy) at a party.
- Lana and her girlfriend start secretly dating.
December 2015 (Beverly Hills)
- A gossip blog forcibly outs Lana's girlfriend and she gets kicked out of her home. Lana invites her to her house for Christmas.
- The two start publicly dating.
- Her girlfriend's dad divorces his homophobic wife and invites Lana's girlfriend back home.
- Lana somehow got really drunk at a party and ended up hundreds of miles away and with a new tattoo of a feather on her ribs.
January (Beverly Hills)
- Lana's step-dad gets a promotion in Lebeaux and the family all agree to move.
- Lana breaks up with her girlfriend and leaves everyone with a bad impression so they won't miss her.
February 10 (Lebeaux)
- Lana moves into her new home in Lebeaux.
February 15 (Lebeaux)
- Lana's first day at Harrington Grammar School.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.